Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Mental weather in the UK recently! We've had rain, storms, sun and wind...not normal for April! It's a little more extreme than "April showers"! Anyway, I thought I'd feature something slightly different this week, and give you a selection of weather that you can actually wear out and about. If it's raining, share some sunshine! Add a rainbow to your outfit and make people smile! Or if you're feeling a little blue; clouds and raindrops. Something for everyone!


Check out the collection by clicking here!

Also, if you are Facebook user, please feel free to tag your gorgeous work, on my page!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sian, thank you so much! :) I made a post about this, come visit my blog! ;)
    Bye,
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I'm glad you like the feature =D

      Delete