As I said in my last post, I started work on the Sunshine and Shadow Throw from the Melody Griffiths book I bought. I actually started it again this evening, because I'd gauged it too tightly (way too used to tiny stitches in amigurumi!) and I'm much happier with the outcome.
|Reworked centre square|
I then had a slight problem with working out how to attach the next squares. Now reading back over the pattern, it was entirely me being a complete idiot and misreading things (I blame tiredness) but I got super confused. I managed to find Teacup Lane through some pictures of a finished throw on Ravelry, and found the blog owner, Sandy, had some really decent images and descriptions on the entry. As soon as I saw her pictures and compared it back to the pattern, it immediately clicked and I worked out what I'd done wrong.
So, a massive thank you to Sandy and your fabulous skills!